Teamsters Local 25 Autism Fund
Teamsters Local 25 Autism Fund reviews grant applications on a rolling basis. Please allow one month for your request to be reviewed.
Please note: The Teamsters Local 25 Autism Fund will give preference to IRS approved 501 (c)(3) organizations and qualified schools who in turn provide services, family support grants and resources to families.
The goal of the Teamsters Local 25 Autism Fund is to improve the quality of life for people and families affected by autism. We are dedicated to increasing the awareness of autism and the unique challenges of families who are faced with it everyday. Our commitment is to support these families by helping them find the resources they need and by funding advocacy programs as well as educational, therapeutic and recreational opportunities.
We review each application separately. Requests for endowments or multi-year grants will not be accepted, and grant recipients must re-apply each year.
Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire
What the Grant Committee looks for:
There are a number of factors considered by the Grant Committee when reviewing applications. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- Organization and thoroughness of the proposal itself.
- Impact of the services on the population (issue or need addressed).
- Financial Need: How critical is the Teamsters Local 25 Autism Fund grant to the proposed project?
- Sustainability and Continuity of the Organization and/or Program.
- Uniqueness of the Request.
- Project Budget: Is it detailed and clearly outlined?
- Duplication: Can the program be duplicated or shared with others?
For more information, please contact Trish DiSilva at email@example.com